Arrive Sofia Airport ( depending on the flight) and transfer to Burgas ( 380km/ 4,00 hrs with 30 min stop en route for refreshment and snacks) Check in to the hotel and free time for refreshment and relaxation/ optional massgaes, spa In the evening walking on the Central pedestrian street of Burgas – declared to be the best town for living for 2012th and 2013th – enjoy the local architecture, street shopping, bars, pubs, continue to the Maritime Park following the coastal line. Later Dinner at a local restaurant (rich fish menu and Indian dishes available) For Nightlife on your own – visit disco, nightclubs, exotic bars etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Departure to the castle “ In Love With the Wind” in the village of Ravadinovo (35km / 30 min. See the castle and meet the owner Count George Tumpalov – the only-one living owner of medieval castle in Europe who's built it himself. You can learn first-hand the amazing story of a dream-come-true of a man and taste the 9-yers old unique hand-made castle grape brandy. Lunch in a sea-view restaurant in the nearby town and Architectural Reserve of Sozopol, founded by the ancient Greeks and hosting the Relics of St. John the Baptist – the Forefounder of the Christianity. Departure to Plovdiv ( 287km / 3 hrs). Check in to the hotel and free time for refreshment and relaxation/ optional massgaes, spa. Plovdiv parks walking tour – walk through the Central Park and continue to the Bunardjik hill to admire the best whole-town, Rodhopean Mountain and Thracian Valley views. Dinner at a typical restaurant. Nightlife opportunities – visit disco, nightclubs, exotic bars etc. Overnight at hotel
Breakfast at the hotel & check out. Walking tour of Plovdiv downtown – an Open Air museum - Central pedestrian street, Roman stadium, Roman theater, Old Town Reserve (UNESCO Heritage). Lunch at an Old Town Reserve ethnic restaurant. Enjoy the best street shopping in Bulgaria, including local must-buy products, famous brand & souvenir shopping. Departure to Sofia (122km / 1,30 hrs). Check in to the hotel. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Nightlife opportunities – visit disco, nightclubs, exotic bars etc.
Breakfast at the hotel itself. Sofia city tour, including: Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Presidency Building, St. George Rotunda, Roman city remains, Russian. Church, Bulgarian Parliament, Tsar Liberator Monument, St. Sofia statue, Palace of Justice, Vitosha Boulevard, Graf Ignateiv Street (walking). Lunch at an Indian restaurant. Mall shopping or Optional Indoor bowling /climbing/or shooting / learning and competition. Back to hotel, relax. Gala Dinner with entertaining program (including Bulgarian national dances, Greek, Serbian, Gypsy, Arabic dances, contemporary disco program, including the latest Indian hits) during the dinner the ladies from the ballet are belly-dancing on the chairs and tables right next to the guests. N i g h t l i f e opportunities – visit disco, nightclubs, exotic bars etc. Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Departure to the airport
Customized Tour Package
Customized Tour Package
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected