- The PTC (Power Transmission and Control) Asia is an international trade fair for power transmission and control, which takes place once a year in Shanghai. Since its foundation in 1991 it has established itself as the most important trading platform of the industry and for many international companies it is the basis for their entry into the Chinese market expecting enormous growth rates during the coming years. The exhibition is divided into the areas of fluid technology, mechanical transmission (MTPE), fasteners & springs and bearings. Fluid technology belongs since 2001 to the exhibition offer and comes up with new technologies and products in hydraulics, pneumatics and seals. It is one of the sectors with the greatest potential for growth. In the fields of fasteners, springs and bearings not only the latest innovations are shown, but also user-oriented solutions and a variety of applications are introduced. The area of MTPE is the ideal meeting place and an important platform for companies in industries such as gears, chain transmission, belt transmission, clutches, brakes, electric power transmission, fasteners and powder metallurgy. The exhibition, which is only accessible to trade visitors, will be accompanied by numerous lectures, seminars and product demonstrations, as well as discussions on current issues and therefore has established itself as information as well as knowledge platform
1 Cranes Accessories for cranes, lifting equipment
2 Series lifting equipment, lifting platforms
3 Hoistable man platforms
4 Continuous mechanical handling equipment, monorail conveyors Accessories for continuous mechanical handling equipment
5 Industrial trucks, fork lift trucks, accessories
6 Driverless transport systems, storage and retrieval equipment for shelves and racks Manual trolleys
7 Components of drive technology, hydraulics, pneumatics
8 Lifts, elevators, escalators, moving pavements, cable cars Accessories for lifts and elevators
9 Accessories for all mechanical handling
Warehousing technology and workshop equipment
1 Warehousing systems, shelving systems, shelving technology
2 Factory equipment Workshop equipment
3 Pallets, bins and containers
4 Industrial doors and gates
5 Cleaning systems for warehouses and storage facilities
6 Warehousing accessories, general
Packaging and ordering picking equipment
1 Packaging equipment for warehouses and shop floors
2 Weighers and metering devices
3 Packaging and order picking systems
1 Dock levelers
2 Loading ramps, platforms and bridges
3 Loading equipment, bulk material, containers, mixed cargo
Entire systems for material handling technology, warehouse technology, logistics
1 Entire conveying systems
2 Turnkey systems for logistics
3 Entire supply-chain management
4 Entire robot and handling systems
1 Road vehicles, commercial vehicles and accessories
2 Rail vehicles
3 Railway equipment
5 Road maintenance equipment
6 Multi-storey car park and parking equipment
7 Traffic control technology and systems
8 Integrated traffic systems
Intralogistics – Systems and software
1 Computer systems and control systems for material flow and intralogistics
2 Identification technology, AUTO ID systems, sensors for intralogistics
3 Application software and solutions for intralogistics and transportation logistics
4 Branch-specific solutions for intralogistics and transport
Logistics services and outsourcing
1 Logistics management
2 Transport logistics
3 Logistics and intralogistics services
4 Joint / system services for logistics
5 eLogistics services
6 Consulting, planning, financing and project-management services
7 Maintenance services
Itinerary will be update soon so please contact to sales team.
|City||Comfort Hotels, 3* (Room Category)||Deluxe Hotels, 4* (Room Category)||Luxury Hotels, 5* (Room Category)||Nights|
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please
contact us for more information
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare by World class Airline.
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Single Entry Normal Visa Charges
- Travel, transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, D=Dinner) According to Package
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing and excursions only
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the Program (one visit per monument)
- One Bottle of Mineral water per person per day (during drives and sightseeing only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable & current taxes
- Entrance Ticket of Trade fair
- Service of Experienced Tour Manager
- Return Airport Group Transfers
- Complimentry Travel Kit
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme of Personal nature like minibar / liquor / Shopping / Any surcharge etc
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please contact us for more information
Prices And Departure Destination & Departure Date will be Finalise according to Trade Fair Package.
Price & Date
|Single Supplement||Twin Sharing Basis|
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected