MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. In addition to the professional trade fair our "MEDICA Conferences and Forums" have become an integral part of the trade fair: the MEDICA EDUCATION CONFERENCE (the largest interdisciplinary forum of Germany), the German Hospital Conference (the leading communication platform for decision-makers in German hospitals), the EUROPEAN HOSPITAL CONFERENCE (EHC) taking place every second year, the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE, the MEDICA PHYSIO CONFERENCE and the International Conference on Disaster and Military Medicine (DiMiMED).
1 - Electromedicine / Medical Technology
2 - Laboratory Equipment
3 - Diagnostics
4 - Physiotherapy / Orthopaedic Technology
5 - Commodities and Consumer Goods
6 - Information and Communication Technology
7 - Medical Services and Publications
The trade fair for suppliers and manufacturers of medical technologies invites you to Düsseldorf from 14 - 17 November. Welcome to COMPAMED, the leading international market place for the medical suppliers' industry and product development.
Main Sector -
Certification bodies and notified bodies - clean room equipment - supplies and service - components, parts, original equipment manufacturers - computing - consultants - design, research and development service - electrical and electronic components - filtration - instrumentation control and quality control - laboratory equipment - manufacturing equipment - manufacturing services - materials, raw materials - materials, semi-finished - moulding and extrusion - packaging - labelling - printing / bar coding - sterilisation - tubing
Itinerary will be update soon so please contact to sales team.
|City||Comfort Hotels, 3* (Room Category)||Deluxe Hotels, 4* (Room Category)||Luxury Hotels, 5* (Room Category)||Nights|
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please
contact us for more information
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare by World class Airline.
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Single Entry Normal Visa Charges
- Travel, transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, D=Dinner) According to Package
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing and excursions only
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the Program (one visit per monument)
- One Bottle of Mineral water per person per day (during drives and sightseeing only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable & current taxes
- Entrance Ticket of Trade fair
- Service of Experienced Tour Manager
- Return Airport Group Transfers
- Complimentry Travel Kit
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme of Personal nature like minibar / liquor / Shopping / Any surcharge etc
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please contact us for more information
Prices And Departure Destination & Departure Date will be Finalise according to Trade Fair Package.
Price & Date
|Single Supplement||Twin Sharing Basis|
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected