CPhi China is a 3 day event being held from 20th June to 22nd June 2019 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC) in Shanghai, China. This event showcases products like UBM offers services in trade shows, online, news distribution, and publishing to customers across the globe. Its brands are organized into specialist teams that serve their business communities helping them excel in their market by working effectively and efficiently etc. in the Ayurvedic & Herbal, Chemicals & Dyes, Hand, Machine & Garden Tools, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Packaging Materials, Plant, Machinery & Equipment, Scientific Instruments industries.
Why Join CPHI CHINA
China has the world's largest population and is quickly emerging to become the second biggest healthcare market. It is also the world's biggest producer and exporter of pharmaceutical ingredients. Over the past decade, China has become the focal point for international companies due to high-skill and low cost labour power. In addition, the market has seen growth in numerous development, innovation and collaboration opportunities with domestic pharmaceutical companies. To drive support and shape the future of Chinese pharmaceutical companies, CPhI China brings together domestic and international companies, covering every step of the pharma supply chain to do business, share ideas, learn and drive innovation in China.
Itinerary will be update soon so please contact to sales team.
|City||Comfort Hotels, 3* (Room Category)||Deluxe Hotels, 4* (Room Category)||Luxury Hotels, 5* (Room Category)||Nights|
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please
contact us for more information
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare by World class Airline.
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Single Entry Normal Visa Charges
- Travel, transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, D=Dinner) According to Package
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing and excursions only
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the Program (one visit per monument)
- One Bottle of Mineral water per person per day (during drives and sightseeing only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable & current taxes
- Entrance Ticket of Trade fair
- Service of Experienced Tour Manager
- Return Airport Group Transfers
- Complimentry Travel Kit
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme of Personal nature like minibar / liquor / Shopping / Any surcharge etc
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please contact us for more information
Prices And Departure Destination & Departure Date will be Finalise according to Trade Fair Package.
Price & Date
|Single Supplement||Twin Sharing Basis|
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected