CHINACOAT organized since 1996 is the world’s coatings show that now alternates annually between Guangzhou and Shangha. The event is highly endorsed by the industry as a world-class industry event that offers global players the most versatile solution to promote their business. Exhibit at CHINACOAT and:
Benefit from global exhibition offer and the experience Network, negotiate and conduct new business on a dynamic environment
Expand your market share and expectations.
WHY EXHIBIT IS A MUST?
1. CHINACOAT is the world's Coatings show!
Benefit from over 20 years' experience — CHINACOAT has been a professional global exhibition offering a cost-effective trading platform and strong brand building environment to the industry. Provide essential face-to-face contact in just 3 days — CHINACOAT is a powerful promotional medium bringing together large number of potential customers and abundant qualified sales opportunities. Exhibition can help business grow even in tough economy environment — CHINACOAT is an ideal platform to investigate specific needs in the market, gather feedback, generate awareness and demonstrate competitiveness to the world.
2. Asia Pacific region remains as the leading consumer of coatings and sees the most rapid gains
Growth of coatings demand is expected to continue at 8% per year in China, 11% in India and 4-5% in Indonesia. Other growing markets include Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia. Despite the slowdown of the Chinese economy, the China's coatings market is still growing rapidly compared with mature markets and continues to project long-term growth prospects. Asia Pacific is expected to witness swift market growth due to increased levels of income and education, increasing urbanization and infrastructural development, rise in manufacturing activities, the low per capita consumption of coatings in the region, etc. It is advantageous for enterprises to gain more presence there through exhibitions.
3. The Pearl River Delta (PRD) region has great strategic importance for business promotion
The PRD region is the world's leading manufacturing and export base. The key cities in this region have developed their own specialized industries and manufacturing clusters, such as household electrical appliances, electronic communications, furniture, lighting, watches, bicycles, etc. Its automobile, shipbuilding, electrical machinery, building materials and construction industries also gain competitive advantage over other regions. The "Made in China (2025)" plan released in 2015 has pinpointed 10 key manufacturing industries for further upgrading and development. Among them, IT, marine & shipping equipment, rail transportation, automotive, advanced materials and medical device industries are closely related to the coatings industry, and the PRD region is the clusters and development zone for them, thus opening up new opportunities for exhibitors. The PRD region has become the world's largest urban area in both size and population. Urbanization will bring increased coatings consumption that will in turn contribute to the sustainable growth of the industry.
4. China's coatings industry is undergoing rapid changes – opportunities to differentiate your business by exhibiting
Companies are more capable to gain larger market share if they seek to actively enhance their market position and increase brand exposure. Increasing number of customers is looking for reliable and trustworthy brands in the market to meet their specific applications and demand for add-on services. Air pollution regulations, growing environmental and health concerns of end customers continue to be driving forces for users to adopt new coatings technologies and customized products.
Itinerary will be update soon so please contact to sales team.
|City||Comfort Hotels, 3* (Room Category)||Deluxe Hotels, 4* (Room Category)||Luxury Hotels, 5* (Room Category)||Nights|
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please
contact us for more information
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare by World class Airline.
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Single Entry Normal Visa Charges
- Travel, transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, D=Dinner) According to Package
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing and excursions only
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the Program (one visit per monument)
- One Bottle of Mineral water per person per day (during drives and sightseeing only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable & current taxes
- Entrance Ticket of Trade fair
- Service of Experienced Tour Manager
- Return Airport Group Transfers
- Complimentry Travel Kit
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme of Personal nature like minibar / liquor / Shopping / Any surcharge etc
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please contact us for more information
Prices And Departure Destination & Departure Date will be Finalise according to Trade Fair Package.
Price & Date
|Single Supplement||Twin Sharing Basis|
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected