Accompanying the growth of China's plastics and rubber industries for 30 years, CHINAPLAS has become a distinguished meeting and business platform for these industries and has also largely contributed to their prosperous development. At present, CHINAPLAS is not only the largest plastics and rubber trade fair in Asia, it is also widely recognized by the industry as the 2nd most influential exhibition in the world. Its significance is surpassed only by K Fair in Germany, the world's premier plastics and rubber trade fair.
It is recognized as Asia No. 1 and the world’s No. 2 plastics and rubber trade fair It features with a well-mixed of international & Chinese exhibitors It provides a range of solutions for optimizing products performance, enhancing productivity and promoting sustainable development Visitor can also discover innovative applications which can further create their product or brand differentiation
Technology Highlights of CHINAPLAS
Additives Zone, Bioplastics Zone, Colour Pigment and Masterbatch Zone, Extrusion Machinery Zone, Plastics Packaging & Blow Molding Machinery Zone, Semi-Finished Products Zone, Automation Technology Zone, Chemicals & Raw Materials Zone, Composite & High Performance Materials Zone, Film Technology Zone, Recycling Technology Zone, Auxiliary & Testing Equipment Zone, Chinese Export Machinery & Materials Hall, Die & Mould Zone, Injection Molding Machinery Zone, Rubber Machinery Zone
Itinerary will be update soon so please contact to sales team.
|City||Comfort Hotels, 3* (Room Category)||Deluxe Hotels, 4* (Room Category)||Luxury Hotels, 5* (Room Category)||Nights|
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please
contact us for more information
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare by World class Airline.
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Single Entry Normal Visa Charges
- Travel, transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, D=Dinner) According to Package
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing and excursions only
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the Program (one visit per monument)
- One Bottle of Mineral water per person per day (during drives and sightseeing only)
- Assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable & current taxes
- Entrance Ticket of Trade fair
- Service of Experienced Tour Manager
- Return Airport Group Transfers
- Complimentry Travel Kit
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme not mentioned in inclusion
- Any Itme of Personal nature like minibar / liquor / Shopping / Any surcharge etc
The inclusions mentioned above are standard and may not be part of final package so please contact us for more information
Prices And Departure Destination & Departure Date will be Finalise according to Trade Fair Package.
Price & Date
|Single Supplement||Twin Sharing Basis|
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected