See some of Europe's most precious gems on this magnificent mosaic of European culture. Begin in London with two overnights and free time to discover the UK's capital. Cross the English Channel by ferry and board your motorcoach to Amsterdam, where guided sightseeing and a canal cruise await. In Germany, travel along the castle-dotted Rhine River and join the Romantic Road as it passes by medieval towns with fairytale-looking, halftimbered houses. Overnight in Munich and continue south through the majestic Dolomites on your way to Venice. A boat ride along one of the main canals takes you to St. Mark's Square, with time to admire the famous Venetian landmarks. On to Florence, ''Cradle of the Renaissance,'' for a guided walking tour that features Palazzo Vecchio, sculpture-filled Signoria Square, the Duomo, and more. Heading north, cross the Lombardy plain into Switzerland's Canton Ticino for a stop in lovely subtropical Lugano before climbing toward St. Gotthard Tunnel and then descending to Lake Lucerne. Your vacation ends in Paris, the ''City of Light,'' where a local expert shows you the sites, and you'll enjoy free time to soak up the romantic beauty.
Check into your hotel. Uniformed hosts are available to help you make the most of your stay.
A full day to savor our rich program of optional activities: take a panoramic tour of London’s landmarks, visit the Tower of London, or choose an excursion to Windsor Castle. Tonight, maybe a leisurely cruise on the Thames River? (B)
Leave London in the early morning and head through the lush English countryside to the Channel port, where you board your FERRY for the Continent. Here, you meet your Tour Director and join your luxury coach for the drive to the Amsterdam area. (B)
Today, enjoy sightseeing in Amsterdam, with a Local Guide pointing out the city highlights. Later, a CANAL CRUISE to see the town from water level, then watch the cutting and polishing of precious stones at a DIAMOND CENTER. In the afternoon, travel southwards to reach the Rhineland for an overnight. (B,D)
Start the day with a scenic drive along the shores of the Rhine or opt for a Rhine cruise. Admire the pretty villages, the castles perched high above the river, and the numerous terraced vineyards. Next, a drive along the Romantic Road, through towns and villages protected by medieval towered gates and battlements, with squares of half-timbered houses and richly decorated fountains. A fine example of this architecture is the center of Rothenburg, where you stop awhile. Overnight in Munich. (B,D)
Travel from Munich to Austria for a stop in the capital of the Tyrol, Innsbruck. In the afternoon, drive over Brenner Pass into the Dolomites to admire this unique natural wonder before the descent into the Piave Valley to the Venice area. (B,D)
The included orientation tour starts with a BOAT RIDE and is followed by a chance to watch Venetian GLASSBLOWERS fashion their delicate objects as they did centuries ago. Then, southwards into the hilly Tuscan countryside to reach Montecatini for two overnights. (B)
Florence, a Renaissance gem and city of the Medicis, will keep you enthralled all day. Traffic is banned in part of the historic center, so visitors can wander at leisure and admire the city’s timeless beauty in relative peace and quiet. Don’t miss out on the included WALKING TOUR with a Local Guide that features most of the city highlights. You will see Piazza Santa Croce; beautiful Piazza Signoria; Palazzo Vecchio; Loggia deiLanzi; and, to top it all, Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral with the Giotto Campanile, and the magnificent East Door of the Baptistry, known as the “Gate of Paradise.” Later, join the optional excursion to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. (B,D)
Across the Lombardy plains this morning to Canton Ticino’s subtropical resort of Lugano. Here you take a break to stroll along the lakeside promenade before your motorcoach climbs towards the St. Gotthard Tunnel. Emerge on the Germanspeaking side of Switzerland, then descend into the gentle landscape around the Lucerne area. (B)
This morning, visit the LION MONUMENT and CHAPEL BRIDGE before joining an optional boat trip. Then, vistas of green pastures and attractive chalets with rustic timbering and luxuriant flowers. Enter France via the comfortable highway, past some of its most famous vineyards, to Paris. Arrive in time to enjoy an optional cabaret show. (B)
Included sightseeing with a local expert shows off many of the best-known Parisian sights: La Sorbonne, Arc de Triomphe, Opéra, Madeleine, the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramid near the Louvre, the Invalides, and Champs Elysées. Optional excursions are also available to visit some of the highlights and, to celebrate the success of your tour, a French farewell dinner might be just the ticket. (B)
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Customized Tour Package
Customized Tour Package
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected